We Are Experts In:
Corporate and Commercial
We are your in-house counsel.
We help businesses meet all of their day-to-day (and not so day-to-day) legal needs and challenges, including:
- corporate structuring and incorporation services
- preparing and reviewing:
- corporate agreements including shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and founder agreements
- commercial agreements including non-disclosure agreements, services agreements and licencing agreements
- employment and consulting agreements
- marketing materials and website policies and terms of service
- corporate governance matters
- managing complaints and litigation
- minute book management
Securities, Corporate Finance and M&A
We execute on your transformative transactions.
We advise clients on all aspects of financing and M&A transactions, from strategy and due diligence to deal negotiation and transaction closing. We have led, structured, managed and closed a broad range of Canadian, U.S. and international equity and debt issuances (from seed and venture capital financing to public offerings), lending deals and token sale transactions and share/asset sales and acquisitions. We have also provided ongoing support on post-closing business integration matters to aid in efficient business transitions.
Technology, Blockchain and Crypto
We stand with you at the bleeding edge.
Working with new technologies means pushing against the limitations of evolving laws. We work with clients to understand the regulatory environment in which they operate in and how to manage compliance in areas on uncertainty. We also help clients effect innovative transactions, including utility token and digital security offerings, token platform listings, multi-jurisdictional legal structuring and fund formations.
Our fee structures are built to align with your long-term success.
We will tailor our fees to your particular needs and situation and include:
- Project-based flat fee models for when you need cost certainty and on-time delivery of specific assignments
- Monthly fixed fee models for when you need ongoing support on a variety of matters through the growth of your business.
We are also open to discussing value enhancing arrangements, such as equity compensation and cryptocurrency payments.